Achieve Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Achieve Wellness Ltd’ or ‘Achieve Bootcamp Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Achieve, Brockenhurst Way, Coventry. CV6 6TE.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• name and address
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Duration of Membership
The duration of Achieve Bootcamp is 4 weeks consisting of a minimum of 3 exercise classes per week, a nutrition program and membership to www.achievebootcamp.co.uk.
There are membership options you can choose from after you have joined; monthly rolling, 6 and 12 month payment options.
A single membership entitles the Achieve Bootcamp Member membership to a 4 week Fitness Camp taking place on the dates, times and at the location selected at the time of registration.
Achieve Bootcamp Coaches will use reasonable endeavours to provide each session stated on the website and be available by email and through the membership site but member(s) acknowledge that our ability to provide these services may be affected by circumstances beyond our control.
Members agree to follow the advice given in the Achieve Bootcamp Starter Pack and The Real Food Plan Nutrition Manual.
Members will not be abusive in any way to the any of their fellow bootcamp members or Achieve Bootcamp Coaches and swearing should be minimal at the camp.
Members understand that missed sessions are not acceptable at Achieve Bootcamp, unless the member has a valid reason for absence, which they must make their coach aware of before the session.
Members are expected to attend at least three sessions per week on separate days.
Health and Safety
Achieve Bootcamp member / participant acknowledgement and assumption of risk and full release from liability of Achieve Bootcamp Ltd, its employees, contractors, officers, or owner/s.
The Achieve Bootcamp Member shall notify their coach if they suffer from any health conditions or injuries that were not stated on their original health questionnaire.
Achieve Bootcamp Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
(i) the fault of an Achieve Bootcamp Member;
(ii) a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by Achieve Bootcamp Ltd;
(iii) events which neither Achieve Bootcamp Ltd nor their suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled even if they had taken all reasonable care.
The Achieve Bootcamp member acknowledges that physical activity involves the inherent risk of physical injuries or other damages, including, but not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, knee / lower back / foot injuries and any other illness, soreness, or injury however caused, occurring during or after participation in the physical activity.
The member further acknowledges that such risks include, but are not limited to, injuries caused by the negligence of an instructor or other person, defective or improperly used equipment, over-exertion of a member, slip and fall by member, or an unknown health problem of member.
The member agrees to assume all risk and responsibility involved with participation in Achieve Bootcamp.
The member affirms that they are in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability that would prevent or limit participation in physical activity.
The member acknowledges participation will be physically and mentally challenging and agrees that it is the responsibility of the member to seek competent medical or other professional advice, regarding any concerns or questions involved with their ability to take part in Achieve Bootcamp.
By completing the health questionnaire and digitally signing, the member asserts that he or she is capable of participating in the physical activities involved at Achieve Bootcamp.
The Achieve Bootcamp Member agrees to assume all risk and responsibility for not exceeding his or her physical limits.
Refunds and Cancellation
If for any reason you feel that Achieve Bootcamp is not for you, simply email email@example.com during your first week and we will refund you your full investment with us.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations outside of the first week.
Any marketing, educational or other materials produced by Achieve Bootcamp Ltd and Achieve Wellness Ltd and made available to Achieve Bootcamp Members will at all times remain the property of Achieve Wellness Ltd and Achieve Bootcamp Ltd and will be subject to copyright.
The Achieve Bootcamp Member undertakes not to copy, publish or reproduce any such materials without prior written consent from Achieve Wellness Ltd or Achieve Bootcamp Ltd.
Members understand photos or video may be taken during the course of involvement in Achieve Bootcamp, which may be used for promotional purposes, if for security reasons a member cannot be photographed or filmed they are to notify their coach immediately.
Money Back Guarantee
The 200% money back guarantee applies to single memberships only during the first 4 weeks.
Specific details for the money back guarantee can be found in the Achieve Bootcamp Starter Pack.
7 Steps to a Slimmer You
Pop your email in the box below and receive our FREE report which gives you the closely guarded secrets that our members use to lose weight, feel great and get their bodies back WITHOUT counting points or calories or drinking horrid tasting shakes.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Getting Started is Easy
Being part of Team Achieve is much more than attending one of our bootcamps or being one of our coaching clients; it is a mindset to keep pushing towards your goals, no matter what life throws at you.
We will do everything in our power to ensure that you achieve the goals you have now and those you don't think are possible in the future.
Not everybody will suit our Achieve Bootcamp programme, we have an established core of members who are committed to achieving their goals and being the best version of themselves that they can be.
We have an application process to attend our bootcamps across Coventry and Warwickshire.
If you feel you would make a great addition to Team Achieve, simply click the button below to apply to get started.
We will give you a call with in 24 hours to discuss if we are the right choice for you.